WOW Skin Science Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has a unique and strong sweet-floral fragrance. The exotic, euphoric aroma of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has a calming effect on the nervous system. Its natural quality as an aphrodisiac is another key factor for stress relief. Its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce skin irritations. It has a wonderfully balancing and stimulating effect on the skin. It also helps moisturize and replenish dry, damaged hair, which makes it a natural substitute for costly & harmful hair products.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. Being an aphrodisiac, antidepressant, antiseptic & sedative, it delivers several health & wellness benefits.
Safety: Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
WOW Skin Science Ylang Ylang Essential Oil blends well with: Bergamot & Lavender essential oils.
How To Use:
- Add 1 drop per 10 ml shampoo for healthier hair & scalp.
- Add 1 drop per 10 ml moisturizer to help improve any type of skin - dry, oily sensitive or acne-prone; and to help slow down visible signs of aging.
- Mix 1 drop with 10 ml witch hazel. Apply for relief from acne, ingrown hairs, rashes & boils.
- Blend 1 drop per 10 ml carrier oil for a nourishing hair & scalp massage.
- Add a few drops to water in an ultrasonic/tea candle diffuser to create a romantic mood.
Bath Water/Foot Soak
- Add a few drops to bathwater/foot soak for a luxurious, refreshing, spa-like experience that dispels sadness & negativity.
Ingredient: Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata)
"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."