"The aroma of fresh flowers flows through the air. Surrounding oneself in peace and beauty!! " - Cynthia B.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. Being an aphrodisiac, antidepressant, antiseptic & sedative, it delivers several health & wellness benefits.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga Odorata)
- Ylang Ylang
- essential oil
Love it im glad that I started using it also found out it's good to bring high blood pressure down
Wonderful experience . The scent last a long time .
I use this essential oil all the time. My whole house smells amazing. I
I add a drop of ylang ylang to my coconut milk conditioner and it gives my hair extra shine.
Love ylang ylang, helps with lowering blood pressure
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan