WOW Skin Science Sweet Orange Essential Oil has a sweet and citrusy, fruity aroma that helps evoke a sense of joy & warmth. It also helps relieve colds, cough & chronic fatigue, and calms the nerves. It makes an ideal addition to your skin & hair care routine.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy for its antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, antiseptic & sedative properties that deliver a number of health & wellness benefits.
Safety: Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. If applied on skin; avoid sun exposure for at least 12 hours, as this oil is photosensitive; use preferably in the evening. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
WOW Skin Science Sweet Orange Essential Oil blends well with: Frankincense, Cedarwood, Rosemary, Jasmine, Geranium & Lavender essential oils.
How To Use
- Add 3-4 drops per 10 ml conditioner to help remove excess oil from hair leaving it silky soft.
- Add 3 drops per 10 ml moisturizer to help nourish dry, irritated and acne-prone skin & delay signs of aging.
- Blend a few drops in carrier oil for a nourishing massage - It helps soothe the pain in bones & joints.
- Add 2-3 drops to water in an ultrasonic/tea candle diffuser for a happy & welcoming ambience. Helps uplift your mood and ease stress.
- Add 4-5 drops to bathwater or sprinkle into shower steam to alleviate stress & for an at-home, spa-like, refreshing experience.
- Add 10-12 drops to kitchen cleaner for germ-free, fragrant countertops & floors.
Ingredient: Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis)
"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."