Sweet Orange Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy for its antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, antiseptic & sedative properties that deliver a number of health & wellness benefits.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. If applied on skin; avoid sun exposure for at least 12 hours, as this oil is photosensitive; use preferably in the evening. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Citrus Sinensis - Derived from outer peel of oranges)
- Cedar Wood
- skin soft
- castor oil
- essential oil
Smells amazing just like the fruit.
Love the orange oil,I use in a diffuser in my kitchen
I really like it. Smells good. Leaves skin soft.
This is one of the best oils I have ever had! I would definitely recommend it
Love it. Makes your skin soft
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan