Rose Otto Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It has numerous health & wellness properties and is known for its aphrodisiac, antiseptic, emollient, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antidepressant & deodorant qualities.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure, can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
- Rosa Centifolia (Rose otto)
- Jojoba Oil
I love to put it in my diffuser. My house smells like a rose garden. I love adding a few drops into my Himalayan Rose body butter so it perfumes my body for 24 hours.
Great essential oil
I mix it in with my shampoo and conditioner and my hair smells great. Love this oil
It’s like a rose garden in a bottle.
When I removed the lid you could smell the scent of roses. It’s an amazing smell. I’ve used it in my diffuser put some in my Himalayan Rose shampoo and conditioner. I’ve even used it as a perfume. This is one of my favorite scents from WOW Skin Science. Thanks so much for bringing this beautiful scent to us.
Love the smell.
I love the scent of roses and my whole house smells like a rose garden. I use it as a calm induced kinda perfume. Helps me relax and feel stress free.
I love the smell of roses. I use two drops with my coconut conditioner. It smells great.
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan