WOW Skin Science Patchouli Essential Oil has an exotic sweet and woody fragrance with musky hints. Patchouli Essential Oil is extracted by steam distilling of patchouli leaves. It is an earthy essential oil that has been used since ancient times but has gained worldwide popularity only since the 1960s. It is a favorite of aromatherapists for its therapeutic properties. WOW Skin Science Patchouli Essential Oil is a must-have for every home for a wide range of applications - right from skincare & hair care to a bundle of other health benefits.
Patchouli Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy as it has extraordinary health & wellness benefits attributed by its antidepressant, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, astringent, deodorant, fungicidal, insecticidal & sedative properties.
Safety: Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
WOW Skin Science Patchouli Essential Oil blends well with: Bergamot, Geranium & Lavender essential oils.
How To Use
- Add 3 drops per 10 ml moisturizer/lotion to help minimize the signs of aging and help improve & balance any type of skin - dry, oily, sensitive or acne-prone.
- Add 3 drops per 10 ml shampoo for healthier hair & scalp.
Carrier Oil/Massage Oil/Water
- Mix a few drops in massage oil/carrier oil such as jojoba oil, to help fight wrinkles & other signs of aging.
- Mix 3 drops per 10 ml carrier oil & rub on the scalp before washing hair, to help control premature hair fall & dandruff.
- Dilute 5-10 drops in water & apply for acne relief; helps prevent scarring & infections, helps faster healing & regeneration of skin cells.
- Add 4-5 drops in an ultrasonic/tea candle diffuser to help fight anxiety & depression by calming the nerves & creating a positive mood.
- Add 2-3 drops to water in a diffuser to act as an insect repellent.
Bath Water/Foot Soak
- Add a few drops to bathwater for a spa-like relaxing experience that helps de-stress.
- Add a few drops to warm foot soak to help with cracked heels.
Ingredient: Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin)
"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."