WOW Skin Science Lemongrass Essential Oil has a fresh lemony aroma with earthy undertones. It reduces nervousness and mental fatigue while promoting a positive outlook on life. In short, it helps revitalize the body and the mind. It also aids skin & hair care by minimizing pores, reducing acne, strengthening hair and combating dandruff & itchy scalp. It is a natural, safe air freshener and insect repellent.
Lemongrass Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy as it delivers multiple health & wellness benefits due to its anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antiseptic, deodorant & insecticidal properties.
Safety: Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. If applied on the skin, avoid sun exposure for at least 12 hours, as this oil is photosensitive; use preferably in the evening. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
WOW Skin Science Lemongrass Essential Oil blends well with: Basil, Cedarwood, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender & Tea Tree essential oils.
How To Use
- Blend 3 drops per 10 ml of carrier oil. Massage on achy joints & muscles for pain relief. This also eases sore muscles post-workout.
- Add 3-4 drops in 3 tsp olive oil. Massage on scalp & hair. Shampoo as usual. This helps strengthen hair follicles & check hair loss.
- Add 2-3 drops per 10 ml of jojoba oil. Apply regularly for smoother skin, fading scars & minimizing wrinkles.
- Add 3-4 drops to lukewarm water. Wash your face with it to help keep acne at bay.
- Add 2-3 drops to water in a diffuser to purify & freshen up the air in your home. This also uplifts mood by reducing mental fatigue.
- Add a few drops to water in a spray bottle. Spritz daily on counters, walls & cabinets to repel insects.
- Put 2-3 drops on cotton balls & place them in cupboards or wardrobes to give your clothes a mild scent, and also to keep moths & insects away.
Ingredient: Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon citratus)
"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."