"I have used many oils but this oil is the best I have ever used! Smells amazing and a little goes a long way! I would Highly recommend this" - Diane D.
Lemongrass Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy as it delivers multiple health & wellness benefits due to its anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antiseptic, deodorant & insecticidal properties.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Lemongrass Essential Oil (Cymbopogon)
- essential oil
Loved it, I am allergic to mosquitoes and this help keeping them away
It smells amazing and lasts for a long while.
This oil works well for deodorizing our home.
Oh wow, i haven't even gotten around to this one yet. Thanks! I just received more in the mail today think a today of 8 different ones. I'll let you know when i use them all. ❤
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan