WOW Skin Science Lemon Essential Oil has a citrusy, zesty aroma with tangy top notes. Lemon Essential Oil is carefully cold expressed from fresh rinds of premium lemons and packaged to preserve its purest quality. It is not only good for reducing stress and boosting mood but also for helping reduce swelling caused by arthritis. It restores suppleness to aging skin, fades pigmentation, and also improves overall hair health.
Lemon Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy for its numerous health & wellness benefits which can be attributed to its stimulant, calming, antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, astringent & disinfectant properties.
Safety: Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. If applied on the skin, avoid sun exposure for at least 12 hours, as this oil is photosensitive; use preferably in the evening. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
WOW Skin Science Lemon Essential Oil blends well with: Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang & Geranium essential oils.
How To Use
- Add 3 drops per 10 ml moisturizer to help soothe the skin irritated by acne and to help lighten dark spots & scars.
- Add 3 drops per 10 ml shampoo to help remove scalp buildups, reduce dandruff & to boost hair gloss.
- Blend 3 drops per 10 ml of carrier oil for a soothing massage that helps reduce swelling & relieve achy joints & muscles.
- Blend 3 drops per 10 ml of carrier oil. Massage well on cellulite-prone areas to combat unsightly dimpled skin.
- Add 2-3 drops to water in a diffuser to purify & freshen up the air in your home, enhance concentration and energy levels & to calm down the anxiety.
- Add a few drops to water in a spray bottle & stir well. Spray into the air to freshen up the room.
Liquid Soap/Detergent/Kitchen Cleaner
- Add 3 drops per 10 ml base product to boost the disinfecting strength.
Ingredient: Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum)
"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."