Lemon Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy for its numerous health & wellness benefits which can be attributed to its stimulant, calming, antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, astringent & disinfectant properties.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Limonum)
- essential oils
- skin science
- lava bracelet
Really liked it...
I live the lemon. Smells amazing in my diffuser!!!
I love the lemon oil!! I diluted the oil in water and sprayed it throughout my home! Very invigorating. I have used many WOW products, and thus far no complaints at all!!
Love this lemon essential oil
I love the lemon essential oil it smells amazing and lifts up every other smell.
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan