WOW Skin Science Lavender Essential Oil has a sweet, floral aroma and it brings numerous benefits to our physical and emotional health. Lavender Essential Oil is one of the most sought after essential oils, and with good reason. It is known to be calming and relaxing, which helps combat stress and anxiety. It is beneficial in soothing skin, preventing scarring (especially post-burn scarring) & balancing skin's texture. It also helps promote hair growth and acts as a natural moisturizer to soften the hair.
Lavender Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. Its antiseptic, antifungal, analgesic, antidepressant, insecticidal & deodorant properties contribute to a broad range of wellness benefits.
Safety: Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Do not use before driving as it promotes sleep. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store, tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
WOW Skin Science Lavender Essential Oil blends well with: Cedarwood, Geranium & all the Citrus essential oils.
How To Use
- Add 3 drops per 10 ml moisturizer to help improve any type of skin - dry, oily, sensitive or acne-prone.
- Add 3 drops per 10 ml shampoo for healthier hair & scalp.
- Add 2-3 drops to water in a diffuser to purify & freshen up the air in your home, relieve stress & anxiety, and improve sleep.
- Blend 3 drops per 10 ml of carrier oil for a refreshing & relaxing massage.
- Blend 8 drops in 2 tbsp of carrier oil. Massage on the scalp, leave it overnight & wash it off in the morning for soft & nourished texture, and also to check dandruff.
- Put 2-3 drops on cotton balls & place them in cupboards/wardrobes to give your clothes a mild scent and to keep moths & insects away.
Ingredient: Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."