Frankincense Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It is known to have many wellness properties such as being anti-inflammatory, astringent, antiseptic & disinfectant.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin.
- You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Frankincense Oil
I have used it. Smells great. It has helped my hair, face and skin.
I mixed with my face cream and it smells good and my face isn’t as puffy as usual...
I'm so glad I purchase this item because it works well went my face foam wash items. The hyperpigmentation of my skin is slowly lighten. Nice product!
Love it and it smells amazing!!
This is my favorite out of all the oils. Mixed with orange it knocks the migraines right out
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan