"The package is beautiful. The Oil has the true scent of Eucalyptus. It smells so pure. Absolutely love it" - Kim C.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. Its numerous health & wellness benefits can be attributed to its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial & stimulating properties.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants, young children or pets. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air, exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus)
There are many health benefits to using Eucalyptus essential oil! It strengthens the immune system, helps regulate blood sugar, stimulates mental activity, can be used as a muscle relaxer, it soothes a sore throat, and is a pain reliever! I like to add 1-3 drops in the bathtub! It really works to reduce stress and help to relax!
Smell's so good i use it in my conditioner
Im in love with this oil, I put on after every shower and my face feels amazing and the funny thing is that my eyelashes are even longer!!! :)
Spa in a bottle!
This oil is so fresh, clean and crisp smelling! I use it in my favorite WOW shampoos but I also use it when I take a shower. I just put a couple of drops of Eucalyptus EO on my glass shower doors for an instant spa-like feel! It’s so relaxing!
I have bad arthritis in my knees, this oil has brought me so much relief I plan on buying several more bottles to stock up for the winter as the cold weather makes the pain worse. This is the best pain relief I have found.
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan