WOW Skin Science Cedarwood Essential Oil has a soft, woody smell with faint sandalwood notes. This essential oil helps to provide a sense of calmness and energy balance to support mental clarity. The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial benefits reduce the appearance of acne breakouts and scars, while also fighting bacteria commonly found in dandruff. It's a must-have in your beauty and wellness kit!
Cedarwood Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It comes with a wide spectrum of potential usages from being antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, insecticidal, stimulant, anti-fungal & more.
Safety: Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
WOW Skin Science Cedarwood Essential Oil blends well with: Bergamot, Frankincense, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Rose & Rosemary essential oils.
How To Use:
- Mix 3 drops with 10ml moisturizer. Apply on acne zones for effective relief.
- Blend 3 drops with 10ml of shampoo to help stimulate the hair follicles by increasing circulation to the scalp, which helps promote hair growth. It also helps fight off fungal infections that could lead to hair loss.
- Blend 3 drops in 10ml carrier oil. Rub on temples & forehead for relief from headaches.
- Add 2-3 drops to water in a diffuser, to purify & freshen up the air in your home, to maintain a peaceful ambience.
- Put 2-3 drops on cotton balls & place them in closets/dressers/wardrobes to keep moths & insects away from your clothes, especially woolens.
Ingredient: Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus deodara)
"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."