"I used a whole bottle with a recent bad cold. I put it in my diffuser, in my necklace diffuser and on my pillow. It opened up my sinuses so I could sleep. Was great help. Thanks." - Mary J.
- Soothing fragrance that opens breathing passages
- Useful for cold, cough, asthma, bronchitis & allergies
- Rich in healing compounds
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
- Tea Tree essential oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia – Leaf)
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) essential oil
- Citrus Limonum Peel (Lemon) essential oil
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) essential oil
- Chamaemelum Nobile (Chamomile) essential oil
- Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) essential oil
- Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) essential oil
- essential oils
I use this for my son and his seasonal allergies. I put it into his humidifier and mix it with another oil and put it on his chest and back. It does wonders to help him breath well all night.
Love this helps me breathe a lot better at night
I loved this oil because it feels like the lungs open and you breathe much better
I LOVE this oil! I have had allergies and asthma my entire life. I was so surprised how much this helped my breathing, almost immediately after applying it! I didn’t even need to use my inhaler! I’ve used it in a roller bottle as well as in my diffuser. The name says it all!
I bought this because we spend half of the day indoors. It has helped us breath better. Especially at night. My son loves it. I put it in my diffuser for him to have in his room during his school time. Im excited to try other oils you are selling. Im very pleased and ☺ with my purchase. Thank you WOW.
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan