"I adore this oil! I love the scent of Bergamot, but any oils I get smell slightly off. Not this one, it was perfect in my sonic diffuser." - Joanna H.
- Pain Relief
- Cramps & Digestive Problems
- Hair Care
- Natural Deodorant
- Decrease Stress Responses
- Skin Health
- Ease Cold Symptoms
- Improve Other Scents
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia)
- Cassandra Cook
- carrier oil
I love it mix it with Castrol oil and it's great for pain
I add this to my carrier oil. Good for your hair
Love it!! Will be reorder soon.
Smells amazing and does it’s wonder
I adore this oil! I love the scent of Bergamot, but any oils I get smell slightly off. Not this one, it was perfect in my sonic diffuser.
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan