"This oil can be used in so many different ways but my favorite is mixing into conditioner for deep conditioning. Helps with dry scalp/dandruff." - Kaisa W.
Tea Tree Essential Oil - 10 mL
Tea Tree Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It is acknowledged for its antibacterial, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, fungicidal, insecticidal & stimulant attributes.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia - An Australian Tree)
- tea tree oil
- essential oil
Smells nice and works well
Shipped fast I really like it!
Best for dandruff treatment.
Love the smell..
My hubby has suffered from dry scalp since he was a kid. This essential oil mixed with the castor made miracles and he is so happy. Thanks WOW
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan