Rose Otto Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It has numerous health & wellness properties and is known for its aphrodisiac, antiseptic, emollient, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antidepressant & deodorant qualities.
Safety: Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure, can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
WOW Skin Science Rose Otto Essential Oil blends well with: Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot & Lavender essential oils.
How To Use
- Add 8-10 drops to moisturizer for effective anti-aging care, especially for dry skin and to fight acne.
- Mix 1 drop to 1 tbsp of argan oil and apply lightly onto your hair, more on the tips. It helps moisturize the hair and keep it frizz-free.
Take 2-3 drops of this blend to 3 tbsp. carrier oil & massage on lower abdominal area to help ease discomforts of PMS and for menstrual support & relaxation.
- Add 2-3 drops to warm water in an ultrasonic/tea candle diffuser to create a romantic mood. It relieves stress & relaxes the mind.
Bath Water/Foot Soak
- Add a few drops to bathwater/foot soak to soothe your skin and lift your spirits with a luxurious spa-like experience
Ingredients: Rose Oil (Rosa centifolia) - 10%
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) - 90%
"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."