WOW Skin Science Peppermint Essential Oil has a fresh, cool and minty aroma, which directly attributes to its extraordinary cooling and refreshing qualities. Peppermint essential oil is known to stimulate the mind, increase mental agility and boost focus. It also cools skin, reduces redness and calms irritations and itches. A powerful digestion booster, it also helps with easing headaches and congestion.
Peppermint Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It delivers numerous health & wellness benefits due to its analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, decongestant & stimulant properties.
Safety: Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
WOW Skin Science Peppermint Essential Oil blends well with: Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon & Rosemary essential oils.
How To Use
Shampoo/Hair Oil/Face Wash/Moisturizer
- Blend 3 drops per 10 ml of hair oil/shampoo for relief from dandruff, lice & itching.
- Add 2-3 drops to face wash or moisturizer to help soothe acne.
Blend 3 drops in 10 ml carrier oil. Rub on temples & forehead for relief from headaches.
Blend 3 drops in 10 ml carrier oil. Massage over abdominal area for indigestion relief.
- Mix 2 drops with 3 drops of Jojoba oil and apply on the acne & breakout-prone areas.
- Add 3-5 drops to water in a diffuser to raise energy levels & improve mental focus.
- Add 2-3 drops to hot water & inhale the vapor for cold, congestion & cough relief.
- Put 2-3 drops on cotton balls & place them in cupboards/wardrobes to give your clothes a mild scent & keep away moths & insects.
Ingredient: Peppermint Oil (Mentha arvensis)
"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."