- headache relief
- skin care
- soothe respiratory ailments
- insect repellent
- ease nausea
- anxiety & stress relief
- better sleep
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Do not use before driving as it promotes sleep. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store, tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)
I use a couple of drops of lavender oil to massage my jaws and temples every night. This routine helps me sleep.
I use this on my wool dryer balls and I love it!
This oil is true to its fragrance. Like smellling Lavender in the garden. No chemical smells that sometimes essential oils may have. Wow Essential oils are true natural fragrances. I use this one for my meditation time. Love this.
I just love the Lavender, I've been sleeping like a baby, Love Love Love it
Smells soo good
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan