"I absolutely love this essential oil it really works and helps me sleep better ... I have also started using it on my massage clients" - Shelly T.
- Intense fragrance & healing qualities
- Useful for muscular & joint pains
- Rich in healing compounds
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
- Peppermint essential oil (Mentha Arvensis – Twig Flowering)
- Gaultheria procumbens Leaf (Wintergreen) essential oil
- Syzygium Aromaticum Bud (Clove) essential oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) essential oil
- Myristica fragrans Kernel (Nutmeg) essential oil
- Cinnamomum Camphora Bark (Cinnamon) essential oil
- essential oil
I’ve found so many ways to use this essential oil. It’s become a staple in our medicine cabinet.
I have fibromyalgia and this oil is good to relax the muscles thank you wow for all this products. They help me in any time of the day.
First time trying essential oil I have to say I’m glad I decided to give it a try. I put a couple drops with my lotion seems to be working with my knee problem. It smells really good! I would definitely recommend it
What an amazing oil it all smells so good and it used for your skin and for your hair or you could put it into a diffuser the scent and the diffuser is outrageous everybody must have this oil I love my Wow products
It really helped reduce my arthritic pain. Great product!
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan