"I just love the Lavender, I've been sleeping like a baby, Love Love Love it" - Gerrie P.
- headache relief
- skin care
- soothe respiratory ailments
- insect repellent
- ease nausea
- anxiety & stress relief
- better sleep
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Do not use before driving as it promotes sleep. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store, tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)
- essential oil
My oldest cat started marking things, so I got the lavender oil and he is so relaxed he doesn’t even think about marking. What a relief for me and him.
There are so many benefits to using Lavender essential oil! It is helpful in the treatment of hair loss, aids in digestion, treats insomnia, provides relief from pain in muscles and joints, strengthens the immune system, effective in treating acne, improves blood circulation, reduces stress, and has antibacterial qualities! I like to add 1-3 drops in the bath to relieve sore muscles!
I love this lavender. Such a pleasant and relaxing evening experience.
Lavender Essential Oil
I have not idea why I didn't get this amazing relaxing oil before. The perfect relaxing smell we all need for a stressful day. My house smells great and I sleep like a queen without any worries. Thanks Wow!!!
One essential oil you should add to your carrier oil for hair growth. Smells great! Works great! I love it!
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan