- Helps Mental Fatigue
- Reduce Anxiety
- Soothe Muscle Aches
- Insect Repellent
- Mood Enhancer
- Improve Digestion
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Basil Essential Oil (Ocimum Basillicum)
- essential oils
- hair growth
Love the smell,I use a few drops in my diffuser and a few drops in my foot bath.
My personal favorite,can't wait for there to be more in stock! ❤
Could be a little stronger but it is great
I use basil essential oil in my shampoo because basil helps stimulate and nourish hair growth. First time using essential oil I love the way my hair smells fresh and clean. Love all Wow products
I love the smell of the WOW Basil EO! It’s a little hard to initially get into but I the convenience of the oil dropper is a plus! I use a few drops of this oil with my favorite WOW shampoos!
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan