"The smell was incredible and completely put my body at ease. The aroma filled my whole room and I had the best nights sleep." - Melissa S.
- Citrusy-fruity fragrance that raises feel good factor
- Useful for those suffering from restlessness, hyperactivity, gloominess or anxiety
- Rich in therapeutic compounds
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a happy and spa-like relaxing experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil (Cananga Odorata – Flower)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) essential oil
- Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) essential oil
- Citrus Limonum Peel (Lemon) essential oil
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) essential oil
- Citrus Sinensis (Orange) essential oil
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) essential oil
- Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) essential oil
I love the scent
I love it and I love the smell I'm definitely a happy customer
This scent I was unsure about until I tried it! It truly is sheer bliss and helps me when I use in my diffuser or as a massage oil when mixed with the Thai massage oil and the sore no more oil
Works great for my pain and my husband's pain. Use it so much ordered more! Thank you wowskinscience your the best
I love this mix of lemon and citrus and more. I use it inside my mask, I add it to any unscented cleaning product or cream for my body. I happened to spill some in a hospital recovery room and three nurses came over to woo about and ask what it was. I will always have this one in my box.
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan