- Relieves coughing
- Clears up congestion
- Reduces bouts of cold, cough, infectious fevers and other winter ailments
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Basil Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Myrrh Essential Oil
- essential oils
- Love love
- oil diffuser
- tummy rumbles
Great for easy digestion.. just put a dab under nostril or in a oil diffuser..be careful..remember it's Essential oil blend... very potent! Put Excellent for your digest system
I put some drops in my hands after I ate my Lunch every day and I really love it, my stomach feels much better.
Works great love love love it
I will always keep buying wow skin essentials am in love
Love it...will buy again..
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan