"I love the outdoors smelling the woodsy scents. With this oil burning in my diffuser when I go to bed at night, it makes me feel like I'm camping! And I love it!" - Jeanine V.
Cedarwood Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It comes with a wide spectrum of potential usages from being antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, insecticidal, stimulant, anti-fungal & more.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Cedrus (Cedarwood)
- soap blends
- cedar oil
Love the smell!! Will definitely buy again
It is actually absolutely an excellent and amazing product. I had fungus On my toes which has taken forever to get better. This little oil makes it get better and better.I love all wow products .
I love the smell of Cedarwood. On a normal night I'm awake til 4-4:30 in the morning because I have insomnia really bad and have had for many many years. I have to take medicine to sleep. But I have found that It is very relaxing.if i put it Cedarwood in my diffuser at night and that I can fall into a calm natural sleep without medication.
Is one of my favorite scents. I use in my defuser to relax. I also mix with unscented body butter, hot baths and mix with other oils for different uses.
Smells great. Love it!
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan