Working From Home and Want an Essential Oil for Focus?
Many of us have struggled with the transition to working from home. With no bosses to check up on us and way more distractions, it’s no wonder we have a lack of focus and motivation!
However, we still need to get our work done -- so turn off the television, sit at your desk, and use essential oils to boost your focus when working from home!
The Best Essential Oils for Increasing Focus
All of us struggle with focusing sometimes, and while it’s tempting to reach for a sugary snack or a cup of coffee to help us get back to the grind of working at home, that’s probably not the best course of action for positive long term results.
You see, with both of these options, you could end up with side effects or crashing if you really overdo it. Instead, go with a natural and healthy solution that offers additional wellness benefits: essential oils.
Here are some of the best essential oils for increasing focus:
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus essential oil has a woody and camphorous aroma that’s ideal for boosting focus. This essential oil is unique because it’s both calming and stimulating -- giving you the perfect state of mind to focus on your to-do list and knock everything out quickly and accurately.
- Lavender: Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils around thanks to its familiarly relaxing and soothing floral aroma. Even though lavender isn’t stimulating like eucalyptus, it’s still extremely calming and soothing to help you put aside stress and worries that are preventing you from focusing on your work, so we recommend blending it with a stimulating essential oil.
- Rosemary: Rosemary essential oil smells pretty similar to the delicious herb that you use in your favorite recipes. However, rosemary essential oil is able to offer tons of benefits that the herb alone won’t give you! Thanks to 22 naturally medicinal compounds within just a single drop of oil, this product can help you stay alert and totally focused on the task at-hand.
- Peppermint: Peppermint essential oil offers a refreshingly familiar and minty smell that’s not too different from your favorite gum or mints. That being said, the essential oil will do more than just freshen your breath! Peppermint essential oil is known as being one of the most stimulating and invigorating essential oils that’s able to boost your focus and increase your mental agility.
- Basil: Basil essential oil offers a spicy and herbaceous aroma that doesn’t just belong in the kitchen! In fact, it’s great at increasing concentration, boosting mood, relieving feelings of stress, and providing mental clarity and focus -- all things that you’re going to need throughout the day when you’re working from home.
Essential Oil Blends for Focus
From the list of potential focus boosters, how can you tell which ones are the best for you? To make things ever easier, WOW Skin Science has created essential oil blends for focus that contains a curated blend of various oils so that you can truly maximize the benefits you’re receiving from these miraculous products.
The Focus X Essential Oil Blend includes nine different essential oils to boost your attention, eliminate sluggishness, and restore your focus so that you can successfully complete your workday at home. This blend features a citrusy, floral, and sweet fragrance that will help you eliminate mental distractions and focus on the task at hand. This beneficial blend includes the following oils for a noticeable effect on your ability to focus: bergamot, palmarosa, geranium, jasmine, roman chamomile, rosemary, cardamom, ylang yang, and lemon peel.
The Step Up Motivation Essential Oil Blend features six different essential oils to give you the motivation and focus to get all your tasks done -- no matter how many distractions you’re dealing with. It’s able to give your mood a boost while providing you with the initiative you need to get through all those emails you’ve been avoiding. This blend offers a citrusy fragrance that will immediately help clear your mind of distractions. It includes the following oils for energy, focus, and motivation: grapefruit, lemon peel, sweet orange, spearmint, mandarine, and tangerine.
How To Use Essential Oils for Focus
While working from home, there are several different ways you can use essential oils for focus.
- You could use an essential oil diffuser next to your desk.
- You could apply a drop or two of oil to your shirt collar.
- You could also mix the essential oil with carrier oil and massaging it onto your neck, feet, wrists, etc.
- Inhale the essential oil by rubbing a drop in between your palms, and inhaling deeply to boost motivation!
No matter which method you choose, you’ll feel the effects in no time!
Where To Buy Essential Oils for Focus
Before you go out and buy any old pack of essential oils, you need to make sure you’re buying quality products.
WOW Skin Science only offers 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils. We’re also vegan-friendly, all-natural, and never test on animals. Plus, the customer reviews and overall satisfaction really speak for themselves!
Getting your work done from home is totally possible with the help of essential oils to boost your focus.
Whether you pick and choose your own custom essential oil blends or use specially tailored blends, you’re bound to fly through your to-do list and impress your entire team with your initiative.